Health & Safety
Our top priority continues to be the Health and Safety of our Employees, Customers and Community. We are following the guidance set out by the Ontario Provincial Health and Safety for the Retail Sector during COVID-19.
The Following measures have been implemented in order to make Our Boutique a safe environment for all:
- Continuous Daily Sanitation after each use of high touch surfaces.
- Reduced Hours of Operation: 10am to 5pm Monday to Saturday, to allow for end of day sanitation.
- Limiting the number of clients in-store.
- Enhanced Hygiene Protocol for all Employees & Customers including Hand Sanitation Stations at entry points and throughout store.
- Employees & Customers are required to wear masks & sanitize their hands upon entry. Disposable masks will be made available to clients who require them.
- Physical Distancing measures are in place. Store features signage indicating minimum two meters physical distancing.
- Plexi Glass barriers are installed at Checkout Points, to assist in physical distancing.
We continue to support our clients in any way they prefer to shop. Online Shopping is continuing to provide the most contactless Purchase, Payments, & Delivery. Curbside/In-Store Pick-up will also continue to be an option. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding of these new protocols and procedures.
Looking forward to servicing you!
The Designer Kids Wear Team ❤︎